Tools You’ll Need :
- Compound miter saw or circular saw
- Drill/driver with a 3⁄8-inch spade bit and 3⁄32×3-inch bit
- Speed Square
- Adjustable wrench
- 4-foot level
- Garden spade
- 120-grit sandpaper
Materials You’ll Need :
- strips of scrap lumber or cardboard to make a template and spacers.
- ¼-inch-thick scrap lumber or shims.
- 5⁄4×6 decking by Kebony for the seat and stringers for the leg assemblies. Measure your tree so that you know how much to buy.
- 2×6 framing by Kebony for the backrest, legs, and apron 3⁄8×4-inch galvanized carriage bolts.
- 3⁄8-inch galvanized locking washers.
- 3⁄8-inch nuts.
- 2-inch stainless-steel deck screws.
- 3-inch stainless-steel deck screws.
- wood glue
You can get the instructions and plans from Here.