Are you seeking to own the most good looking and innovative garden ever? If you are looking for unique decorations for your garden, then you are in the right place. If you are desirous of a great garden but you don’t really want to spend lots of money on it, then you are in the right place again. I mean, who does? Here you can learn how to make some innovative leaf stepping stones by yourself, in order to get an unique, beautiful garden.
How To Do:
- Lay rhubarb leaf down with its vein side facing up.
- Follow package direction for mixing concrete.
- Use a trowel or gloved hands to put concrete mix on leaf.
- Keep concrete about ½” from the edge of the leaf.
- Make sure your concrete is at least 1″ thick
- Cut some wire about 2″ smaller than your leaf.
- Place the wire on the concrete and pat it down (gloved hands work best and it’s fun)
- Put another layer of concrete on top of the wire 1-1½” thick.
- Prop the whole thing in place with sand or dirt if needed.
- Let cure for 48 hours.